- our ingredients
36 mg proanthocyanidins (PAC) as measured by DMAC/A2 and from cranberry juice concentrate extract. Inactive ingredients: mannitol, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose (vegetable capsule).
- To maintain a clean urinary tract: Take 1 capsule daily with water about the same time every day. For known triggers (such as travel, stress, lack of hydration, or inability to visit the bathroom ) or if early warning signs, take 2 capsules daily as needed, then return to one daily.
UTIs from sex: Because intercourse often results in bacteria in the urethra, take 2 capsules of ellura before or after sex and then 2 the following day (4 capsules total), OR take 1 ellura daily to stay ahead of UTIs no matter when the moment is right.
Remember: ellura won’t treat or cure a UTI, but it can help maintain a clean urinary tract to avoid future UTIs. If your doctor confirms an active UTI, take ellura daily with your antibiotic to help your body flush out the bacteria. Learn more about taking ellura to stay head of UTIs.
- red fruit allergy
- If you have a red fruit allergy, please consult your healthcare provider before you take ellura.
- what is ellura?
- ellura is a highly potent medical grade supplement that helps keep your urinary tract clean.
- how does ellura work?
- The PAC in ellura bind to UTI-causing bacteria, preventing them from sticking to the bladder. When bacteria can’t stick, they can’t cause an infection. The harmful bacteria are simply flushed out with urine in a normal and healthy manner.
- why should i take ellura versus other cranberry supplements?
- Not all cranberry supplements are created equal. Just because a supplement says it has 36mg of PAC on the label doesn’t mean it has the medical-grade potency of ellura. Only the PAC in ellura have been proven superior at keeping UTI-causing bacteria from sticking to the bladder.
- what are proanthocyanidins (PAC)?
- PAC (or proanthocyanidins) is the active ingredient in cranberries. Only ellura is made using a proprietary double extraction process that ensures every capsule contains the most potent, medical-grade PAC.
- who should take ellura?
- While UTIs affect mostly women, men may develop UTIs as well and can benefit from once daily ellura. You may also want to consider ellura if you are prone to UTIs as a result of sex; certain birth control; menopause; various medical conditions, like diabetes or conditions that limit your mobility; or you use a catheter to urinate.
- do I need a prescription to take ellura?
- No. While we’re proud to note that the 36 mg PAC (proanthocyanidins) in ellura is medical-grade and that ellura is trusted and recommended by healthcare providers worldwide, it’s considered a dietary supplement (in the USA) and does not require a prescription.
- do I take ellura with or instead of an antibiotic?
- If you have a confirmed UTI it will likely require antibiotic treatment. You can take ellura with your antibiotic until the infection clears and then continue taking ellura once daily to maintain a healthy urinary tract. Please note, however, that taking antibiotics every day to prevent UTIs may not be the best plan. Harmful bacteria become resistant to antibiotics and they have many unwanted side effects - like stomach upset, allergic reactions or yeast infections.
- what is your return policy?
- We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. We’re here for you, and we mean it. Not satisfied? Please contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call us at 1.877.421.7160 within 30 days of your order and we’ll process the return. Your happiness is our happiness.
our medical advisory board
We work closely with our medical board and follow the American Urological Association (AUA) recommendations so we can bring you the latest scientific updates.meet the doctors
Sophie Fletcher, MD
Urology/FPMRS (Medical Board Chair)
Brooke Faught, DNP
WHNP-BC, NCMP, IF
Seth A. Cohen, M.D
Our Customers Have Spoken
ellura exceeds even the highest of expectations.
I was told about it by my GYN/Nurse Practictioner; I bought Ellura for my 88 year-old Mother, who was experiencing frequent UTIs. She didn't start using them because she had an OTC product she wanted to use up first (she was either being passive aggressive toward yet another "suggestion" or she was being frugal, which she was also famous for). She passed away before she could start using them. So, I gave them to a 91 year-old friend of the family and haven't heard if they've used them to help HER UTIs either. So, I'm sorry, I have nothing to report. But I have kept the paperwork so I can use them for myself if needed in the future.
My Dr. told me that this is the only cranberry supplement that helps to prevent UTI''s.
Experience with a Ellura has been great. I have not had a urinary tract infection in over a year and a half. So happy my doctor decided to have Allura as a part of my treatment
I bought this for my mom and have been ordering each month. She feels better only when she takes these. Less Dr appointments now and actually her doctor is the one who recommended this, so she's a brilliant doctor who knows what she is talking about... with a brilliant product. Very happy with this product and would definitely, without a doubt, recommend this product!
let's stay in touch
Sign up for savings and tips in your inbox on prevention, new products and giveaways.